- Support for Cal State East Bay
- Giving Tuesday 2021
- Get Involved
- Areas of Support
- Support for Students
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Allied Studies
- College of Letters, Arts and Social Sciences
- College of Science
- CORE Building
- Applied Sciences Center
- Institute for STEM Education
- Hayward Promise Neighborhoods
- Create a Scholarship
- Ways to Give
- Staff Directory
- How to Make a Gift
- The Impact of Giving
- Donor Bill of Rights
- Educational Foundation
Ways to Give
There are many ways you can give to Cal State East Bay. Here are some of the options:
- Annual Giving. Your support of Cal State East Bay is a vote of confidence in our students, and helps the university provide them extraordinary life experiences — everything from fulfilling their dreams of a college degree to extracurricular activities that help them shape their career-focused expertise.
- Planned, or estate gifts, are arranged to provide donors the opportunity to support the programs of their choice, now and in the future, while realizing benefits from tax advantages and income streams. Holly Stanco, Associate Vice President, Development, is available to work with you and your tax and/or legal advisor.
- Matching gifts can double, or even triple, your gift to Cal State East Bay is to request a matching gift from your employer. Check to see if your company or organization participates.
- A tribute gift is a special way to recognize a special occasion, memorialize someone important or honor a person’s life or accomplishments. Your gift to Cal State East Bay made in honor or memory of someone ensures that their legacy extends through the bright futures of our students.
More Ways to Give
- Pledges provide donors an opportunity to dedicate their giving to a specific project or cause for up to five years. Regular payments toward the commitment can be made using cash, credit cards, securities and other assets.
- Payroll deduction provides Cal State East Bay employees to make monthly gifts to their programs of choice, for as little as $5 each paycheck. Simply complete this form and return it to Payroll.
- Cal State East Bay also accepts gifts-in-kind, gifts of securities, including stocks, bonds and mutual funds; tangible personal property or other physical assets — including artwork, books, equipment or specialized instruments — that are of value to the university; and real property, all of which can benefit your program of choice at the university while providing relief from capital gains taxes and other expenses.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions about making a gift.
Cal State East Bay has become aware of an organization using the name “East Bay University.” Please be advised that Cal State East Bay is not affiliated, associated, or in any way connected with “East Bay University.”