Students interested in participating in our research?
Please contact Dr. Mahendra directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Goals of the ACRC are to:
- Enhance cognitive and communication wellness and quality of life for all bay area seniors through research, advocacy, and service learning.
- Study aspects of typical and atypical cognition in older adults
- Document the best methods for assessment of spared and impaired abilities in healthy elders and person with dementia and aphasia
- Develop evidence-based cognitive interventions for healthy adults and persons with mild cognitive impairment, dementia, and aphasia
- To learn more about my completed research funded by the Alzheimer's Association.
To learn more about our activities, click below to view ACRC newsletters.