- Speech, Language, and Hearing Sciences
- Degree/Credential Programs
- Future Students
- Current Students
- Faculty and Staff
- Department Employment
- Instructional Labs
- Norma S. and Ray R. Rees Speech Language and Hearing Clinic
National Student Speech-Language-Hearing Association: NSSLHA
The Cal State East Bay chapter of the National Student Speech-Language-Hearing Association is a chartered student organization which sponsors activities of interest to undergraduate and graduate students in the Department of Speech, Language, and Hearing Sciences. All students on campus are welcome to attend and participate in these activities.
The Council Leadership for 2020-2021 is
- President - Joselin Soto (top left)
- Vice President - Olivia Benavidez (top center)
- Treasurer - Angelica Vasquez (top right)
- Communications Officer - Kate Pruette (bottom left)
- Secretary - Stephanie Johnson (bottom center)
- Historian - Diana Perez (bottom right)
Contact this NSSLHA chapter!
- Complete this GOOGLE FORM to join
Cal State East Bay NSSLHA news!
- Chapter receives National Silver Award for 2019-2020
- Chapter receives National Bronze Award for 2018-2019