- Speech, Language, and Hearing Sciences
- Degree/Credential Programs
- Future Students
- Current Students
- Faculty and Staff
- Department Employment
- Norma S. and Ray R. Rees Speech Language and Hearing Clinic
How to Apply
For The Graduate Program:
The deadline to apply to the program for Fall 2022 has passed.
For pending applicants, admission decisions will be sent via the CSDCAS communication portal by April 15, 2022.
- CSDCAS Applicant Help Center
- Information on checking the status of your CSDCAS application can be viewed HERE.
Apply to the university via Cal State Apply by June 1, 2022.
If you haven't applied to the university yet, we recommend that you wait until you receive a program admission recommendation.
- COST: $70
- Note that the CSU Fee Waiver program does not apply to graduate applications
- Please refer to the Cal State Apply Applicant Help Center
- Questions about Cal State Apply can be sent to CalStateApply@liaisoncas.com
- Questions about applying to Cal State East Bay as a graduate student can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applicants with international transcripts should also contact the International Admissions Office at email@example.com
Required application materials include
- Transcripts from all institutions you have previously attended.
- Do not send transcripts until after you have completed your Cal State Apply application.
- Please refer to How To Submit Documents.
- For electronic transcript submission, use firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you applied to Cal State East Bay in the past, please contact the university at email@example.com find out if you need to resubmit transcripts.
- Please include your NetID or the last four digits of your social security number, and the last term you applied for.
- For the Supporting Information section in Cal State Apply, you do not need to submit any Experiences if you are only applying to Cal State East Bay.
For The Undergraduate Program:
Undergraduates do not need to apply to the Speech Pathology and Audiology major, which course sequence begins Fall Semester. We encourage you to read through our FAQ, and email firstname.lastname@example.org with any follow-up questions you may have.
- General information on applying to the university as an undergraduate freshman.
- General information on applying to the university as an undergraduate transfer.