- Speech, Language, and Hearing Sciences
- Department News
- Degree/Credential Programs
- Future Students
- Current Students
- Faculty and Staff
- Department Employment
- Norma S. and Ray R. Rees Speech Language and Hearing Clinic
Financial Aid and Scholarships
The university and the Department of Speech, Language, and Hearing Sciences directs students to the following opportunities for financial aid and scholarships:
- Cal State East Bay Financial Aid
- Cal State East Bay Scholarships
- Pioneer Scholarships - direct link to apply to all Cal State East Bay scholarships
- Handshake - direct link to find on-campus and off-campus student job opportunities
Stephanie Kalman Foundation, and Ellen Beth Scholarships
- Annual scholarships are available for study in communicative disorders, with special consideration for those having experience in the foster care system, and/or with financial need. The application period for this scholarship is now closed.
Betty Lindeman and Robert N. Rosenthal Memorial Fund
- Scholarships are available year-round in amounts ranging between $250 and $500 for students having completed at least one year of coursework at Cal State East Bay.
Jan Avent Aphasia Scholarship
- Annual scholarships are available to graduate students with clinical, reseaerch, or other experience in the topic of aphasia. Students may apply for the scholarship HERE. The application period closes on Monday, April 10, 2023.
CSDCAS Coupon Codes
- CSDCAS application coupon codes can be applied for annually by underrepresented and/or first-generation students in the field of speech-language pathology to facilitate additional applications to graduate programs. These are typically available to apply for late in the Fall semester.
American Speech Language Hearing Association
- ASHA: Finding Financial Aid
American Speech-Language-Hearing Foundation (ASHFoundation)
California Speech-Language Hearing Association (CSHA)
California Teachers Association
- Sharilynn Gardella Russo Memorial Scholarship
Council on Academic Programs in Communication Sciences and Disorders (CAPCSD)
National Black Assocation for Speech-Language and Hearing (NBASLH)
National Student Speech Language Hearing Association (NSSLHA)