August 2nd-August 6th Open House Virtual Sessions
Check your horizon email to find out how to log into Baysync.  During our Open House Virtual Sessions, you will get to meet various departments from campus between Noon and 1pm each day of this week.

August 12-14th - Pioneer Kitchen Welcome Resources
If you are moving into housing between August 12th and 14th find us at Pioneer Kitchen where meals will be provided and resources will be tabling so you can find important information while you take a break from unpacking!

August 17th - Welcome Back Festival
We are having a celebration for all of our incoming students and for those who didn't get to have an in person orientation last year with our Welcome Back Festival. Check your Baysync for invitations to the event in the AE Walkway from 12pm to 4pm. There will be departments as well as clubs and organizations present to provide you with all in the information you need to know before school starts the next day. We will also have tours, games, and prizes as well as a DJ!

We look forward to having you all back on campus!


Parking Permits are mailed to you, they are not available on campus.

Parking Permits

Be sure to purchase your parking permit online. Visit For alternatives to driving to campus, see the Parking and Alternative Transportation web site to find shuttle and bus schedules.

Transfer Ambassadors help you adapt to life at East Bay

Connect with a Transfer Ambassador on Zoom.  

Get involved with student clubs and organizations!

Don't miss all the clubs and organizations you'll find on the Bay Sync student portal. Just sign in with your Cal State East Bay Net ID.

For a complete list of calendar events, visit the University Calendar and the Cal State East Bay Online Catalog.

For Student Life and Leadership events visit Life at the Bay Weekly.

Learn how you can study abroad!

Study Abroad

The benefits of study abroad go well beyond academic enrichment. You will experience personal growth by acquiring valuable skills, such as language fluency and cross-cultural understanding, for your career. Many students go overseas to learn about another country, culture, and return with priceless memories and experiences that last a lifetime.

Earn Degree Credit Overseas

Photo of Gendarmenmarkt, Berlin

Through Study Abroad, Cal State East Bay students go overseas for one semester or an academic year and gain academic credit towards their degree at an affordable price. Students can study a variety of subjects in a number of different countries. For example, you can study Multiculturalism in Denmark, International Business in Korea, History in Spain, or Biochemistry in Sweden, just to name a few possibilities.

You can attend one of the many information sessions held throughout the year to learn about eligibility requirements and get answers to your questions. Please call the Center for International Education at (510) 885-2880 or visit us on the campus in Hayward, California.