Top NavTop NavTop Nav

science@csueastbay.eduAdvising Resources

Academic Advising at the Colleges

Every undergraduate student has two advisors. Your AACE advisor is your General Education advisor and your other advisor is your major advisor. Schedule an appointment with an AACE advisor by visiting Visit the Student Advisement Center for your College to determine your major advisor. 

College of Business and Economics (CBE)

Valley Business Technology Center (VBT) 
Undergraduate Office: Room 129
(510) 885-3323

Graduate Office: Room 430
(510) 885-2419 

College of Education & Allied Sciences (CEAS)

Physical Education Building (PE) 130
CEAS website

College of Letters, Arts & Social Sciences (CLASS)

Music Building (MB) 1501
8 a.m. - 5 p.m., Monday – Friday
(510) 885-3161

College of Science (CSCI)

North Science (NSC) 131
8 a.m. - 5 p.m., Monday – Friday
(510) 885-3441

Financial Aid

If you plan to attend during summer quarter 2017, there are some important things you should know about financial aid available to assist you.

In 2015, Cal State East Bay permanently transitioned all summer terms to non-state support.  For most students this means that California State or institutional aid is not available to assist students in paying for summer instruction and related expenses.

During summer quarter 2017, we will also transition to a trailing summer quarter.  This means that Federal aid, including Direct Loans, Work Study, and SEOG, can only be awarded when students have remaining eligibility from the 2016-17 year.

If you plan to attend during summer quarter 2017, you may wish to retain a portion of your spring 2017 financial aid, or otherwise budget, to assist you with summer registration and educationally related expenses.  Private Educational Loans may also be a financing option for some students attending during summer quarter.

Students who have attended more than two full-time terms since summer 2016 (even if that enrollment was at another college) are encouraged to visit our Enrollment Information Center to speak with a Financial Aid counselor regarding their eligibility for summer aid.

Additional Resources

© California State University, East Bay. All Rights Reserved.