- Office of Diversity
- Spring 2021 Week of Inclusive Excellence
- Faculty Fellows
- UDO Letters
- Election Resources
- Cultural Awareness Keynote Speakers 2019-2020
- Title IX and Discrimination, Harassment & Retaliation
- Faculty and Staff Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Affinity Groups
- Diversity Advisory Committee Action Plan
- Diversity Advisory Council
- Diversity & Inclusion Student Center (DISC)
- Ombuds Services
- About Us
APIFSA regularly initiates programs that engage students, staff, and faculty and celebrate API cultures. Past programs include:
- Social events, such as potlucks, CRAFTernoons, and mixers with other East Bay affinity groups.
- Cultural events, such as the Asian/Pacific Islander Heritage Festival and Pacific Islander Recognition Night.
- Academic events
- Programming for students, such as annual API Graduation, and Out of Darkness suicide prevention community walk.
An example of APIFSA's work in the classroom are these student-led oral history projects on API history, culture, and politics. These projects seek to preserve and make visible the vibrant history of Asian American and Pacific Islander activism and solidarity work in the East Bay and Bay Area.
We would love for you to join us! Please check our BaySync page for upcoming events.