- Office of Diversity
- Spring 2021 Week of Inclusive Excellence
- Faculty Fellows
- UDO Letters
- Election Resources
- Cultural Awareness Keynote Speakers 2019-2020
- Title IX and Discrimination, Harassment & Retaliation
- Faculty and Staff Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Affinity Groups
- Diversity Advisory Committee Action Plan
- Diversity Advisory Council
- Diversity & Inclusion Student Center (DISC)
- Ombuds Services
- About Us
The Chicanx/Latinx Staff & Faculty Association (CLSFA) aims to advocate for and support opportunities for Latinx students, faculty, and staff at Cal State East Bay. We are pleased to offer CLSFA annual scholarships for the upcoming Fall term.
To qualify for this opportunity, applicants must apply via Pioneer Scholarship portal and meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Be a currently enrolled undergraduate student, in good academic standing
- Have a minimum CSUEB GPA of 2.5
Complete the following 2 Supplemental Questions short answer essay questions:
- How will this scholarship help you achieve your academic goals? Recommended word count: 500
- Please respond to ONE of the following topics:
A) Describe your leadership and/or participation in the Chicanx/Latinx Community.
B) How will you apply your education to improving the Chicanx/Latinx Community? Recommended word count: 500
*Pioneer Scholarship applications tend to open from October 1st-January 31st every year.