- Office of Diversity
- Interfaith Calendar
- Religious Accommodations
- Faculty Fellows
- UDO Letters
- Faculty and Staff Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Affinity Groups
- Diversity Advisory Committee Action Plan
- Diversity Advisory Council
- Diversity & Inclusion Student Center (DISC)
- About Us
Meetings and Membership
APIFSA General Meetings
APIFSA meets once a month during the academic year. For those who are on campus that day, we will meet in the CORE building, California Quail Room; there will also be a Zoom option for members to join from other locations.
Our schedule for Fall 2023 is below.
To receive more information about our meetings, please join our listserv below.
Becoming a Member
Membership in APIFSA is open to any faculty or staff who identify as Asian/Pacific Islander. There is no cost or commitment to join. For more information or to be added to our listserv, please reach out to APIFSA Secretary Jul Custodio at email@example.com.
Make a Donation
Once you click on the "Make a Donation Here" button above, you'll be directed to the University Giving webpage.
- Click "Donate Now"
- select "Asian & Pacific Island Faculty & Staff Association Scholarship" as the designation