- Office of Diversity
- Anti-Bias Reporting
- Faculty Fellows
- UDO Letters
- Election Resources
- Cultural Awareness Keynote Speakers 2019-2020
- Title IX and Discrimination, Harassment & Retaliation
- Faculty and Staff Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Affinity Groups
- Diversity Advisory Committee Action Plan
- Diversity Advisory Council
- Diversity & Inclusion Student Center (DISC)
- Ombuds Services
- About Us
Meetings and Membership
APIFSA General Meetings
APIFSA meetings for the 2020-21 academic year will generally be held on the third Friday of each month, 1:00 pm to 2 pm, over Zoom. To receive the Zoom link, please join our listserv below.
Becoming a Member
Membership in APIFSA is open to any faculty or staff who identify as Asian/Pacific Islander. To join, please reach out to Secretary Shauna Olson Hong at firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the listserv.
Once you click on the "Make a Donation Here" button above, you'll be directed to the University Giving webpage.
- Click "Donate Now"
- select "Asian & Pacific Island Faculty & Staff Association Scholarship" as the designation