No application is needed to enter the program. You may enroll in any class at any time. Courses may be taken individually, and in any order, unless otherwise noted. If pursuing the certificate, all 4 courses in the certificate program must be taken on 4 consecutive weekends Exceptions require instructor approval.
Who Should Attend?
- Working professionals or business owners who desire to incorporate digital marketing strategies into their current jobs
- Individuals not currently in marketing who are looking to move into this dynamic field
- College students of all majors who would like to specialize in the areas of Digital Marketing or Marketing Analytics
Minimum Admission Requirements
- Completion of AA degree; OR junior or senior students with university transcript.
- For international students: demonstrated proof of English proficiency, e.g., TOEFL score of 550 (paper-based), 213 (computer-based) or 79 (internet-based), or IELTS of 6.5 or above.
$2,000 (Tuition fees are subject to change at any time) Forever Pioneer discount available for Cal State East Bay alumni.