- Student Financial Services & Cashier's Office
- TUITION FEE INFORMATION FALL 2022
- Tuition Fee Information Summer 2022
- TUITION FEE INFORMATION SPRING 2022
- How To's
- Cashiers & Collections Office
- Payment Information
- Paying Your Fees
- Student FInancial Responsibility Agreement
- Student Finance Policies
- Student Involvement Representation Fee (SIRF)
- Bookstore Programs
- Miscellaneous Course Fees
- 1098-T Frequently Asked Questions
- Military Tuition Assistance Information
- HOURS & CONTACT INFORMATION
- Frequently Asked Questions
Help to Show you...
How to Sign Up for the Installment Payment Plan
Instructions on how to enroll in the installment payment plans...
a. Can be found by clicking by clicking on the following links:
b. Can be seen in the tutorial video below.
How to Make an Installment or Partial Payment ONLINE
If you don't need to pay your full balance and wish to only make a partial payment (such as an installment payment or an amount due after financial aid has posted), please read over these helpful instructions: How to Make an Installment or Partial Payment
How to Enroll in Direct Deposit
Having your financial aid/personal refund direct deposited straight into a bank account alleviates the stress and worry of a check getting lost or stolen in the mail plus can save up to 10 to 15 business days of time! CLICK HERE for instructions on how to sign up for direct deposit and get your refund faster!