Common Major-, GE-, and Graduation-Related Forms

Below are links to commonly requested forms. If you do not see the link to the form you looking for, other forms can be searched for here.



  • Petition to Exceed 18 units - Students can complete this form to petition to add a course(s) that will push them over 18 units in a single term.

Faculty-Initiated (Access to these forms are restricted to Faculty)

  • Course Substitution For (Adobe web form) - Faculty should use this form to petition Chair for a course substitution per the Course Substitution Guidelines. Replaces the PDF version of this form.
  • Special Registration Petition (Google Form) -  Faculty must complete this form on behalf of the student and submit it from their (the faculty's) email account after working out the agreement with the student.