- Department of Biological Sciences
- Office Hours
- Undergraduate Degrees & Certificate Programs
- GRADUATE PROGRAM
- Faculty Directory
- Events and Workshops
- Student Research
- Fellowships, Scholarships, Grants
- Select Job Opportunities
- Pre-Professional Opportunities
- Student Clubs & Organizations
Forms (for Major-, GE-, and Graduation-Related Issues)
Below are links to commonly requested forms. If you do not see the link to the form you looking for, other forms can be searched for here.
- Change of Major, Minor, or Option (e-form) - Undergraduate Students can complete this form to request to change their major/minor/concentration.
- Petition for Grade Forgiveness (e-form) - Students can complete this form to petition for grade forgiveness.
- Withdrawal Form (e-form) - Students can complete this form to withdraw from a course for the current term. Deadline dates are listed on Important Dates page.
- Petition to Enroll in 19-22 Units - (Students can complete this form to petition to add a course(s) that will push them over 18 units in a single term. After filling it out, students should submit the form to email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Petition to Exceed 18 Semester Units of Withdrawal - (Students can complete this form to petition to withdraw from more than 18 semester units of coursework in a single term.)
- Petition for Late Add (e-form) - Students can complete this form to petition for a late enrollment of a class.
- Petition for Late Drop (e-form) - Students can complete this form to petition for a late drop of a class
- Petition for Late Withdrawal (e-form) - Students can complete this form to petition for late withdrawal.
- Request to Postpone or Cancel Graduation (e-forms) - Students who cannot complete all requirements by their anticipated graduation term may complete this form to request to postpone their term of graduation to the next consecutive semester.
- Request to Late Enrollment (e-form) - Students may use this form to request a late enrollment during the Request for Late Enrollment Period listed on the Important Dates page.)
- Request to Update Major Catalog Year (e-form) - Students can complete this form to request to update their major catalog year.
- Transcript Request Form (pdf) - Students/Alumni can submit this form to request a copy of their official/un-official transcripts.
Faculty-Initiated (NOTE: Access to these forms are RESTRICTED TO FACULTY. Faculty, you must fill out the entire form yourself on behalf of the student.)
- Course Substitution Form (Adobe web form) - Faculty should fill out this form to petition Chair for a course substitution per the Course Substitution Guidelines. Replaces the PDF version of this form.
- Special Registration Petition (e-form) - Faculty must complete this form on behalf of the student and submit it from their (the faculty's) email account after working out the agreement with the student.
- Change of Grade (e-form) - Faculty must complete and submit it this form.