- Department of Biological Sciences
- Undergraduate Degrees & Certificate Programs
- GRADUATE PROGRAM
- Office Hours
- Faculty Directory
- Events and Workshops
- Student Research
- Fellowships, Scholarships, Grants
- Select Job Opportunities
- Pre-Professional Opportunities
- Student Clubs & Organizations
Common Major-, GE-, and Graduation-Related Forms
Below are links to commonly requested forms. If you do not see the link to the form you looking for, try searching here.
- Change of Major, Minor, or Option (e-form) - Undergraduate Students can complete this form to request to change their major/minor/concentration.
- Petition for Grade Forgiveness (e-form) - Students can complete this form to petition for grade forgiveness.
- Withdrawal Form (e-form) - Students can complete this form to withdraw from a course for the current term. Deadline dates are listed on Important Dates page.
- Petition to Exceed 18 units - Students can complete this form to petition to add a course(s) that will push them over 18 units in a single term.
- Petition for Late Add (e-form) - Students can complete this form to petition for a late enrollment of a class.
- Petition for Late Drop (e-form) - Students can complete this form to petition for a late drop of a class
- Petition for Late Withdrawal (e-form) - Students can complete this form to petition for late withdrawal.
- Request to Postpone or Cancel Graduation (e-forms) - Students who cannot complete all requirements by their anticipated graduation term may complete this form to request to postpone their term of graduation to the next consecutive semester.
- Request to Update Major Catalog Year (e-form) - Students can complete this form to request to update their major catalog year.
- Request to Update General Education (GE) and Graduation Requirement Catalog Year (pdf) - Students can complete this form to request an update to their GE/Graduation Requirement Rights to another year.
- Special Registration Petition (fillable pdf) - Students can complete this form to petition for special registration to a class from the professor/department/school.
- Transcript Request Form (pdf) - Students/Alumni can submit this form to request a copy of their official/un-official transcripts.
- Course Substitution For (Adobe web form) - Faculty should use this form to petition Chair for a course substitution per the Course Substitution Guidelines. Replaces the PDF version of this form.