- Department of Biological Sciences
- Office Hours
- Undergraduate Degrees & Certificate Programs
- GRADUATE PROGRAM
- Biology MS Program
- Biotechnology Certificate Program (BCP)
- MS in Marine Sciences
- For Faculty
- Faculty Directory
- Upcoming Events & Workshops
- Research-Related Opportunities
- Job Opportunities
- Fellowships & Scholarships
- Pre-Health Professional Info Opportunities
- Student Clubs & Organizations
Pre Professional Health Information
The CSUEB Pre-Professional Health Academic Program (PHAP)
You can learn more about the PHAP program at CSUEB and about preprofessional programs by visiting this site.
CSUEB Pre-Professional Health Association
Also known as PPHA, is a student-run organization at CSUEB. PPHA's goal is to increase the number of CSUEB students accepted into professional schools.
This helpful webpage will provide general information about a specific health profession and links to informative sites.
This link will take you to a collection of pre-professional health-related forms, particularly those related to the application process, that can be found on the CSUEB pre-professional Health Academic Program webpage. Here you may also view application admission deadlines. It is highly recommended to look over the Pre-Health Student Checklist form for a helpful guide on pursuing your degree.