- CSU East Bay Classroom and Lab Support
- On-Site Computer Labs
- CSUEB Bay Cloud
- AppStream Computing
- Smart Classrooms
The university provides software licenses for many programs used by faculty and staff members for academic and administrative purposes.
- Site Licenses are pre-purchased for all university-owned computers. These software programs can be installed on university-owned computers without any additional cost to departments.
- Volume Purchase Agreements (VPA) provide discount pricing, but individual software licenses must be purchased by the department before the program can be installed.
- To obtain software for university-owned computers, faculty, and staff members please submit a lab software service request through the Service Desk.
- For personally owned devices, please see Software Purchases for Employee Personal Use.
- Allow 20 business days for us to complete software installations in labs or classrooms.
- All software must be legally licensed (no shareware or trial versions).
- You must provide us with a copy of the license and the installation media or access to the installation program.
- We will need you to help test the program after we install it.