- Accessibility Services
- Instructions, Forms & Policies
- Our Student Services
- Our Programs and Contact Information
- Faculty Resources
- Tips & Resources
- Community Outreach and Collaboration
- Making A University Event Accessible
- Accessible Transportation
- Complaint Resolution Process
- Faculty & Staff Accommodations
- Standardized Testing Accommodations (TEAS, CBEST, etc.)
Accessibility Services does not currently have an accessible transportation program for students at either the Hayward or Concord Campus. We encourage students registered with us to plan a schedule which will limit the distance needed to travel from class to class, and to work with Accessibility Services, as we can occasionally request classroom location changes.
For further information on parking and transportation options, please visit University Parking & Alternative Transportation Services.
(If you are a current student with Accessibility Services and have a DMV-issued disability placard or plate and wish to apply for a waiver of the campus parking fee, please click BaySync).