- Accessibility Services
- AS Portal
- Instructions, Forms & Policies
- Our Student Services
- Our Programs and Contact Information
- Faculty Resources
- Tips & Resources
- Community Outreach and Collaboration
- Making A University Event Accessible
- Accessible Transportation
- Complaint Resolution Process
- Faculty & Staff Accommodations
- Standardized Testing Accommodations (TEAS, CBEST, etc.)
For all students who currently use services through Accessibility Services, The AS Portal is available in MyCompass under the "Accessibility" tab.
If you have not yet had a Welcome Meeting, you will not see the Accessibility tab.
AS Portal Overview
Submitting Accommodation Notifications
PLEASE NOTE: Our office no longer uses the Determination of Accommodation Letter and has transitioned to the AS Portal where students can notify their faculty using the Accommodation Notification form. All other aspects of this video are accurate.
Scheduling an Appointment
More How-to Videos coming soon!