- Accessibility Services
- Instructions, Forms & Policies
- Tips & Resources
- Standardized Testing Accommodations (TEAS, CBEST, etc.)
- Faculty & Staff Accommodations
- Our Programs and Contact Information
- Making A University Event Accessible
- Accessible Transportation
- Complaint Resolution Process
Faculty & Staff Accommodations
Accessibility Services provides work-related sign language interpreting and/or real-time captioning services for staff and faculty members. To request these services, please submit a Request for Interpreting/Real-Time Captioning Services form.
For all other faculty and staff disability-related employee accommodations, please contact Jill Millican at (510) 885-4227 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.