- Accessibility Services
- Instructions, Forms & Policies
- Our Student Services
- Our Programs and Contact Information
- Faculty Resources
- Tips & Resources
- Making A University Event Accessible
- Accessible Transportation
- Complaint Resolution Process
- Faculty & Staff Accommodations
- Standardized Testing Accommodations (TEAS, CBEST, etc.)
Faculty & Staff Accommodations
Accessibility Services provides work-related sign language interpreting and/or real-time captioning services for staff and faculty members. To request these services, please submit a Request for Interpreting/Real-Time Captioning Services form.
For all other faculty and staff disability-related employee accommodations, please contact Jill Millican at (510) 885-4227 or by email at email@example.com.