- Accessibility Services
- Instructions, Forms & Policies
- Tips & Resources
- Standardized Testing Accommodations (TEAS, CBEST, etc.)
- Faculty & Staff Accommodations
- Our Programs and Contact Information
- Making A University Event Accessible
- Accessible Transportation
- Complaint Resolution Process
Assistive Technology Services Office
Assistive technology is any item, piece of equipment, product or system that is used to increase, maintain, or improve functional capabilities of individuals with disabilities.
The ATSO is committed to providing students and faculty with the technological resources necessary to ensure compliance with Section 504 and 508 of the Rehabilitation Act, the ADA, associated California laws and regulations, and CSU policy. Services include assessments, training, advice, and equipment loans for students; and accessibility training for faculty.