- Accessibility Services
- Instructions, Forms & Policies
- Tips & Resources
- Standardized Testing Accommodations (TEAS, CBEST, etc.)
- Faculty & Staff Accommodations
- Our Programs and Contact Information
- Making A University Event Accessible
- Accessible Transportation
- Complaint Resolution Process
Project IMPACT’s mission is to provide a full range of academic support services, counseling and accessible technology training to promote success in both educational and career goals. Located in the University Library Complex’s lower level, Project IMPACT provides a positive, diverse and supportive learning lab environment, and fosters a community of support among students, staff, and faculty.
This program’s unique and individualized services are intended to facilitate self-advocacy, increase successful academic outcomes, enhance learning strategies, foster personal development, improve financial literacy, and create paths for reaching graduation in a timely manner for students with disabilities.
Project IMPACT is a TRiO Student Support Services grant with the Department of Education.