- Accessibility Services
- AS Portal
- Instructions, Forms & Policies
- Our Student Services
- Our Programs and Contact Information
- Faculty Resources
- Tips & Resources
- Community Outreach and Collaboration
- Making A University Event Accessible
- Accessible Transportation
- Complaint Resolution Process
- Faculty & Staff Accommodations
- Standardized Testing Accommodations (TEAS, CBEST, etc.)
- "We should celebrate neurodiversity – the world would be poorer and life duller if we were all the same." - Neil Milliken, Global Head of Accessibility for Atos
- "I wish for a world that views disability, mental or physical, not as a hindrance but as unique attributes that can be seen as powerful assets if given the right opportunities." - Dr. Oliver Sacks, physician, best-selling author, and professor of neurology
- "Accessibility allows us to tap into everyone’s potential." - Debra Ruh, CEO of Global Disability Inclusion Strategist
- "Also note that invariably when we design something that can be used by those with disabilities, we often make it better for everyone." - Donald Norman, Director of Design Lab at UC San Diego
Please note: We are currently in the process of updating the information on our website to reflect our new processes using the AS Portal. We will be updating this information soon.
Working with our faculty is an essential part of providing equal access and equity to our qualified students with academic accommodations to those with disabilities. These accommodations help our students to access your courses and campus activities in a manner consistent with Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), associated California laws and regulations, and CSU policies.
Accessibility Services works hard to inform and collaborate with faculty and staff to ensure successful implementation of academic accommodations and to increase the level of access and inclusion of all individuals on campus, regardless of their disability status. If you should have any feedback regarding this website or any of our processes, please do not hesitate to reach out to us using the contact information below.
Accessibility Services is pleased to announce that our new Faculty Resources page is live! We hope it serves as a resource for you and welcome any feedback you may have.
- 25800 Carlos Bee Boulevard
- LI 2400
- Hayward, CA 94542
- Phone: 510-885-3868
- Fax: 510-885-4775
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: csueastbay.edu/accessibility