- Accessibility Services
- Instructions, Forms & Policies
- Our Student Services
- Tips & Resources
- Standardized Testing Accommodations (TEAS, CBEST, etc.)
- Faculty & Staff Accommodations
- Our Programs and Contact Information
- Making A University Event Accessible
- Accessible Transportation
- Complaint Resolution Process
Making an Appointment
You can schedule your requisite Welcome Meeting by doing the following:
- Logging in to our Accommodate Public Portal and entering your information.
- Visiting us in person at LI 2400 (we are across from the University Library).
- Calling our front desk at 510-885-3868.
- Emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
No formal documentation is needed to schedule this initial meeting. However, documentation such as medical records, psychoeducational testing and school records (such as an IEP or 504 Plan) may be necessary during this meeting to help guide our conversation and provide information about your accommodation needs. If this type of documentation is available, please provide it upon making a Welcome Meeting (either in person or online using our Accommodate Public Portal) or bring it with you on the day of your Welcome Meeting.
Although we encourage you to contact us as soon as possible, you can certainly do so at any point in your academic career (including the admissions process) if you experience any disability-related barriers.