- Accessibility Services
- AS Portal
- Instructions, Forms & Policies
- Our Student Services
- Our Programs and Contact Information
- Faculty Resources
- Tips & Resources
- Community Outreach and Collaboration
- Making A University Event Accessible
- Accessible Transportation
- Complaint Resolution Process
- Faculty & Staff Accommodations
- Standardized Testing Accommodations (TEAS, CBEST, etc.)
Schedule a Welcome Meeting
You can schedule a Welcome Meeting by doing one of the following:
- Submit a Welcome Meeting Request Form. Please do not submit a Welcome Meeting Request form if you are already approved for Accommodations. Please see our Current Students page for information on scheduling an appointment with your Accessibility Counselor.
- Visit us in person at LI 2400 (we are across from the University Library).
- Call our front desk at 510-885-3868.
- Email us at email@example.com.
No formal documentation is needed to schedule this initial meeting. However, documentation such as medical records, psychoeducational testing and school records (such as an IEP or 504 Plan) may be necessary during this meeting to help guide our conversation and provide information about your accommodation needs. If this type of documentation is available, please provide it upon making a Welcome Meeting (either in person or by emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org) or bring it with you on the day of your Welcome Meeting.
Although we encourage you to contact us as soon as possible, you may do so at any point in your academic career (including the admissions process) if you experience any disability-related barriers.