- Music Department
- Prospective Students
- Student Resources
- Music Ensembles
- Faculty & Staff
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- News & Events
Programs of Study
- Private Lessons in
- Music Composition/Music Production
- Instrumental Performance (Classical/Jazz)
- Flute, Clarinet, Oboe, Bassoon; Saxophone(s); French Horn, Trumpet, Trombone, Tuba; Harp, Violin/Viola, Cello; Piano, Guitar (Acoustic, Electric), Bass (Acoustic, Electric); Percussion; Jazz Drums.
- Vocal Performance (Classical)
The M.A. in Music is not accepting new students at this time while we restructure the program. Any interested graduate students should contact the department for further information.
Our Single Subject Matter Preparation Certificate Program. It may be obtained in two ways:
- While pursuing a Bachelor of Art (B.A) in Music degree at CSUEB. Students must be admitted into the B.A. in Music degree in order to start this certificate.
- As a post-baccalaureate applicant. Post-baccalaureate applicants can find more information about CSUEB's Second Bachelor requirements here.
A music minor is a great option for a student who is passionate about music, performance or conducting, but who chooses to major in another field.