- American Sign Language
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Chemistry (Organic)
- Computer Network Administration
- Computer Science (Java & C++ only)
- SCAA Homepage
- Make an Appointment
- About Us
- Types of Tutoring
- Resources For Students
- Info for Faculty
eTutoringOnline is an online tutoring platform which allows tutors from different universities to work with students synchronously and asynchronously, answering questions in real time, or replying to questions and essay submissions that students have left for review and commentary.
- The Writing Lab allows you to submit a draft of your paper to a tutor, ask for specific feedback, and receive a tutor's response within 24-48 hours.
- Live Tutoring via Zoom allows you to meet with a tutor in a fully interactive online environment. Live sessions are offered in every subject.
- eQuestions allow you to leave a specific question for an eTutor, who will respond within 48 hours (but usually sooner). eQuestions may be submitted for any of the subject areas covered.
- Intro to Engineering (Mechanical & Electrical only)
- Intro to Psychology
- Math (Developmental through Trigonometry)
- Microsoft Office
- Web Development (HTML, CSS, and WordPress)
- Writing (Live via Zoom and asynchronously via the Writing Lab)
How to Log in to eTutoring:
Logging in to eTutoring can be tricky. Make sure to carefully follow the instructions below, and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance.
Your Login Info:
- Username: Everything that precedes the @ symbol in your horizon.csueastbay email address.
- Password: EB followed by the month (2 digits) and day (2 digits) of your birthday
Name: George Goodstuden
- Username: ggoodstudent24
- Password: EB0604
The letters EB followed by George's birthday, June (06) 4th (04)
Make sure you log in as a student.
If you have trouble logging in or forgot your password, please click on Forgot Password and follow the instructions, including entering your @horizon.csueastbay.edu email address.
After you’ve filled out the “Forgot Password” form, please check your inbox for an email from eTutoringOnline. If you don’t see an email in your inbox, please check your spam/junk folder and follow the directions in the email.
If you have trouble logging in or if you have any other questions, please contact the CSUEB Student Center for Academic Achievement reception desk at 510-885-3674 or email the SCAA at email@example.com.
- Browser: Firefox is highly recommended. You can download the latest version here.
- Pop-ups: Please allow pop-ups for this site.