Resources for Faculty & Staff

Department Forms:
  • Change of Grade Form (training video)
  • Credit by Exam/Challenge Exam
  • Graduation Eligibility Request
  • Supplemental Grade Roster
  • Request Form Graduate Department To Exclude Courses (dw)
  • Request For Extension of Incomplete Grade
  • Report of Incomplete Grades
  • Petition for Forgiveness of Previous Terms
  • Petition for Change in major Requirements 
  • Major Check Master Degree
  • Graduate Admissions Admission Decision Form
  • Change of Graduate Status
  • Authorized Signature for Record Form
  • Academic Dishonesty Incident Form
  • Special Registration Petition