- International Admissions Office
- Future Students
- How to Apply
- Admission Requirements
- English Proficiency Requirement
- Admitted Students
- Contact Us
- Study Abroad
- Global Academy
- Current International Students
- Students will receive an automated message to their Horizon email 2-4 business days after they are admitted asking them to complete an online I-20 consent form.
- As part of that online form, students are asked to upload a copy of their passport and verification of finances (bank statements, scholarship letters, etc.) to meet the estimated cost of attendance for their academic program.
- If student has indicated they wish to include a family member or someone else as a sponsor on their form, the person listed will receive an I-20 Sponsor Endorsement Letter of Consent by email. (The I-20 will be held up if the sponsor doesn’t respond to this message). Note: maximum # of sponsors = 3
- Please allow 2-3 weeks for I-20 processing after all financial documents are received and approved.
- Upon review by CSUEB SEVIS team, if there is an issue with documents or anything is outstanding they will email the student.
- To submit any additional documents after initial upload, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- I-20s are currently being signed electronically and sent by email.
Admitted students that have any questions or concerns in regards to their I-20, please contact:
Mr. Brian Cheng
SEVIS Administrative Support