To apply for admission, complete all of the following items. Be sure to submit your application by the appropriate application deadline
for the term to which you are applying.
PLEASE DO NOT SEND APPLICATION DOCUMENTS PRIOR TO SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION ON CAL STATE APPLY.
- Apply online at Cal State Apply. Pay the $70 non-refundable application fee at time of application submission. Be sure to print the confirmation page for your records and retain your CAS ID.
- Submit Official Academic Records. Academic records are: transcripts/mark sheets and degree certificates/diplomas. All academic work must be included.
- Submit Official Test Score Report (Institution Code: 4011) to meet English Proficiency Requirement
- If you plan to be an F-1 student, or need to enter the U.S. on a student visa, you will need to submit the following additional documents to the International Admission Office:
- Undergraduate / Graduate applicants who are US citizens, US permanent residents, or in another immigration status, and have transcripts from an international institution located outside the United States, must submit a Residence Questionnaire Form (pdf)
Mail all documents to:
ATTN: International Admissions Office, SF-102
Cal State East Bay
25800 Carlos Bee Blvd.
Hayward, CA 94542