- Office of Research and Sponsored Programs
- Institutional Animal Care and Use Program
- Institutional Review Board
- IRB News & Updates
- Protocol Submission
- Does My Research Require Review?
- Review Categories
- Review Process
- Review Decisions
- Criteria for Approval or Suspension of Research
- Normal Educational Practices Considered Exempt From Full Committee Review
- Protocol Guidelines
- How to Facilitate IRB Protocol Review
- Issues of Special Concern
- Complete Protocol Package
- Elements of Voluntary Informed Consent
- Guidelines for Obtaining Assent from Minors
- Human Subjects Research Training Course
- Forms & Templates
- Modification Review
- Continuation Review
- Adverse Events
- Protocol Deviation/Violation
- Use of Deception in Research
- Frequently Asked Questions
- IRB Membership
- Other Resources
- IRB Membership
- Understanding Reliance Agreements
- Policy Library
- Forms Library
- Centers and Institutes at CSUEB
- Monitoring Tools
Search for Funding
Online Databases to Search for Funding Opportunities
California Foundations & Grants (courtesy of fundsnetservices.com)
Grants.gov (Federal) http://www.grants.gov/
State of California Grants http://www.ca.gov/Grants.html
CSU Chancellor's Office https://www2.calstate.edu/impact-of-the-csu/research/Pages/default.aspx
- New Faculty Guide to Competing for Research Funding - The Chancellor's office has purchased a systemwide license for this e-book. Use the instructions below to download your own copy.
- 1. Go to website at http://academicresearchgrants.com/e-books
- 2. Add the 2nd Edition New Faculty Guide to Competing for Research Funding - Individual Purchase (not institutional) to the shopping cart.
- 3. Go to the cart and check out as usual, but put in the following discount code "CALSTATE" - which will reduce the amount owed to zero.
- a. Payment/Step 2 - Enter Billing Address Information (name, address, city, state, zip); No credit card information is required.
- 4. Finish the check-out process; you will receive a link to download the book directly (pdf file).
Ten Simple Rules for Getting Grants by PE Bourne & LM Chalupa (Courtesy of the Public Library of Science, but relevant to ALL disciplines)
GrantSpace Proposal Writing tips, free webinars, sample documents, classes and more (Courtesy of the Foundation Center)http://grantspace.org/skills/
Books and eBooks in the Cal State East Bay Libraryhttp://xerxes.calstate.edu/
eastbay/books/results?query= grant+proposal+writing& start=11