- Office of Research and Sponsored Programs
- Week of Scholarship
- Institutional Animal Care and Use Program
- Institutional Review Board
- IRB News & Updates
- Protocol Submission
- Does My Research Require Review?
- Review Categories
- Review Process
- Review Decisions
- Criteria for Approval or Suspension of Research
- Normal Educational Practices Considered Exempt From Full Committee Review
- Protocol Guidelines
- How to Facilitate IRB Protocol Review
- Issues of Special Concern
- Complete Protocol Package
- Elements of Voluntary Informed Consent
- Guidelines for Obtaining Assent from Minors
- Human Subjects Research Training Course
- Forms & Templates
- Modification Review
- Continuation Review
- Adverse Events
- Protocol Deviation/Violation
- Use of Deception in Research
- Frequently Asked Questions
- IRB Membership
- Other Resources
- Understanding Reliance Agreements
- Policy Library
- Forms Library
- Centers and Institutes at CSUEB
- Monitoring Tools
The following trainings are located at the CITI Website https://www.citiprogram.org.
- Export Controls Training
- Financial Conflict of Interest (FCOI)
- IACUC Training
- IRB Training
- Responsible Conduct in Research Training
To enroll in the training please follow these steps:
- Register on CITI website: https://www.citiprogram.org/index.cfm?pageID=154&icat=0&clear=1
- Select the organization: "California State University, East Bay"
- Preferably use your school email, so an admin may find your CITI ID, in case there is an error.
- In step 7 of the registration is where you will be assigned courses. Each question does not need to be completed.
- Answer Question 1 for IRB training
- Answer Question 2 to renew IRB training
- Answer Question 3 for IACUC training. Select Animal Welfare and the subtype of animal research
- Answer Question 4 for Responsible Conduct of Research
- For any questions, send an email to email@example.com with the email you used.
We offer the following in-person or group trainings
- Award Orientation
- Cayuse - Human Ethics (aka IRB) and Sponsored Projects (SP)
- CFS Data Warehouse
- Grant Administration
- Principal Investigator (PI) trainings
- PIVOT training
- Responsible Conduct of Research
- Searching for Funding
The training is located at the CSULearn: https://csu.sumtotal.host/core/dash/home/Home_East_Bay
Click on the assigned learning section to access your current lessons.
If you need to review completed training, go to the Transcript section and click on the diploma icon next to the course name to access the Certificate of Completion.
If you do not have the courses you need to take, enter a service ticket within the CSUEB ITS system with the following links: