- Office of Research and Sponsored Programs
- Week of Scholarship
- Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee
- Institutional Review Board
- IRB News & Updates
- IRB Meeting Schedule and Submission Deadlines
- Frequently Asked Questions
- IRB helpful tips
- Does My Research Require Review?
- IRB Forms & Templates
- Protocol Submission
- Review Categories
- Review Process
- Review Decisions
- Criteria for Approval or Suspension of Research
- Normal Educational Practices Considered Exempt From Full Committee Review
- How to Facilitate IRB Protocol Review
- Issues of Special Concern
- Complete Protocol Package
- Protocol Guidelines
- How to Obtain Consent
- Elements of Voluntary Informed Consent
- Guidelines for Obtaining Assent from Minors
- Human Subjects Research Training Course
- Modification Review
- Continuation Review
- Adverse Events
- Protocol Deviation/Violation
- Use of Deception in Research
- Understanding Reliance Agreements
- Other Resources
- IRB Membership
- Centers and Institutes at CSUEB
- Policies, Procedures, and Resources
- Forms Library
- Monitoring Tools
Click to access Cayuse.
Cayuse is the web-based platform for managing grant proposal submissions, IRB protocols, and Conflict of Interest disclosures, including disclosures of foreign support.
External Grant Proposal Development and Submission
Cayuse SP is the proposal and award administration module that is used to compile information for proposals, electronically route for approvals, monitor proposal status, and release/manage the resulting awards.
- Investigators, please refer to these instructions for how to start a proposal in Cayuse
- Approvers, please refer to these instructions for how to review and approve proposals in Cayuse
Cayuse Human Ethics (IRB) for human subjects research provides an online space for IRB protocol submission, and for IRB review and approval. For instructions on how to submit an IRB protocol using Cayuse, please see Protocol Submission.
Conflict of Interest
Cayuse Outside Interests (OI/COI) provides an online space for Conflict of Interest (COI) disclosure submission, including disclosures of foreign support, and for COI review by appropriate administrators. For more information about COI Policies or procedures please see the ORSP Policy Library and scroll down to the Conflict of Interest section.