- Office of Research and Sponsored Programs
- Institutional Animal Care and Use Program
- Institutional Review Board
- IRB News & Updates
- Protocol Submission
- Does My Research Require Review?
- Review Categories
- Review Process
- Review Decisions
- Criteria for Approval or Suspension of Research
- Normal Educational Practices Considered Exempt From Full Committee Review
- Protocol Guidelines
- How to Facilitate IRB Protocol Review
- Issues of Special Concern
- Complete Protocol Package
- Elements of Voluntary Informed Consent
- Guidelines for Obtaining Assent from Minors
- Human Subjects Research Training Course
- Forms & Templates
- Modification Review
- Continuation Review
- Adverse Events
- Protocol Deviation/Violation
- Use of Deception in Research
- Frequently Asked Questions
- IRB Membership
- Other Resources
- IRB Membership
- Understanding Reliance Agreements
- Policy Library
- Forms Library
- Centers and Institutes at CSUEB
- Monitoring Tools
Click to access Cayuse.
ORSP is implementing a new web-based platform for managing grant submissions and IRB protocols. The platform, Cayuse, is intended to streamline current grant and research processes and provide an online collaborative space. With Cayuse, you will have 24/7 access and you will log in using your CSUEB log in credentials (SSO).
See information and links below. ORSP will be developing additional training and support documents that will also be posted on this site.
Cayuse SP is the proposal and award administration module that will be used to compile information for proposals, electronically route for approvals, monitor proposal status, and release/manage the resulting awards. We have begun a phased roll out of Cayuse SP for new proposal development and submission (currently in pilot testing) during the Spring 2020 semester.
- Investigators, please refer to these instructions for how to start a proposal in Cayuse
- Approvers, please refer to these instructions for how to review and approve proposals in Cayuse
Cayuse IRB for human subjects research provides an online space for IRB protocol submission, IRB review and approval. For instructions on how to submit an IRB protocol using Cayuse, please see Protocol Submission.
Please check our calendar of events on the main ORSP page for the schedule of Cayuse workshops.