- Risk Management and Internal Control
- Insurance & Risk Management Claims
- Compliance & Internal Control
- Environmental Health & Safety
- Asbestos & Lead
- Biological Safety
- Chemical Safety
- Diving & Boating Safety
- Drinking Water
- EHS Forms
- EHS Training
- Environmental Protection
- Fire & Life Safety
- Hazardous Waste
- Industrial Safety
- Injury & Illness Prevention Program
- Laboratory Safety
- Medical Monitoring
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Radiation Safety
- Safety Concern
- Safety Data Sheets
- Safety Tips
- Storm Water Protection
- Traffic & Pedestrian Safety
- Emergency Management and Resources
- Support Services
- Off Campus Resources
Equal Opportunity Off-Campus Resources
- Department of Fair Employment and Housing (DFEH)
The DFEH administers the State of California laws that prohibit harassment or discrimination in employment, housing, and public accommodations and provides for pregnancy leave and family and personal medical leave.
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
The EEOC ensures equal employment opportunity by enforcing Federal laws prohibiting discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, and disability. EEOC also provides oversight and coordination of all federal equal employment opportunity regulations, practices, and policies.
- U.S. Department of Education, Office for Civil Rights (OCR)
OCR enforces five Federal statues that prohibit discrimination in education programs and activities that receive Federal financial assistance. These laws prohibit discrimination on the basis of race, color, and national origin, on the basis of sex, on the basis of disability, and on the basis of age. OCR also enforces Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. The civil rights laws enforced by OCR extend to all state institutions that receive U.S. Department of Education funds.
- U.S. Department of Labor (USDOL)
The DOL administers a variety of Federal labor laws, including those that guarantee workers' rights to safe and healthful working conditions, a minimum hourly wage and overtime pay, unemployment insurance and other income support, and freedom from employment discrimination.
- Job Accommodation Network (JAN)
JAN is a free consulting service providing individualized accommodation solutions and technical assistance regarding the ADA and other disability related legislation.
- California Disabled Accessibility Guidebook 2003
Publication that blends California's newly amended accessibility regulations with federal ADA provisions.
Affirmative Action Resources
- U.S. Department of Labor (USDOL), Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs
OFCCP administers and enforces the federal affirmative action laws, i.e., Executive Order 11246, section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the Vietnam Era Veterans Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974.