Join Us

Interested in joining the Department of Public Health at Cal State East Bay?

Check out the postings below!

Email if you have any questions.

Faculty Opening in Public Health

 No tenure-track lines open at the moment.


Lecturer Openings in Public Health

The Department of Public Health is always looking for lecturers.

A doctoral-level degree, e.g. PhD, DrPH, MD, JD, or proof of candidacy for a doctorate is required for upper-level and core courses.  Lab classes and activity sections require at least a Masters-level degree in a related field.

More information is available in the position description.

Position Description