Student Online Learning Support and Services
Access your accounts
- NetID Password Reset
- Two-Factor Authentication (DUO) FAQ
- Click here for Browser Checker to check the compatibility of your browser.
- Blackboard Login Page
- Blackboard Status, Update, and Upgrade information
- Blackboard 24/7 Technical Support Portal
- Blackboard Learn Videos for Students
- Library Learning Commons
- Software Deals for Students
- LinkedIn Learning - 13,000+ digital courses available (such as MS Office, Google Suite). Activate your license today.
Acceptable Computing Use Policy
Please be aware that, like other computing resources on campus, all Canvas and Blackboard communications are subject to the campus Acceptable Computing Use Policy. Click the link to read the policy.
- Academic Advising and Career Education
- Academic Policies
- Find an Online Course
- How to Graduate in 4 Years
- University Libraries provides 24/7 support for all your academic research needs.
- Online Readiness Self-Assessment
- Online Student Readiness Tutorials
- Online Writing Lab
Online Tutoring Services
- 24x7 Professional Tutoring Services
- Online Peer Tutoring - SCAA (Student Center for Academic Achievement)
- To access student services offered at Cal State East Bay, visit MyCompass, your one-stop-shop for information on advising, tutoring, financial aid, and more.
- Assistive Technology Services
- Accessibility Services
- Student Health and Counseling provides individual and small-group appointments as well as other wellness related services.
- Student Equity and Success Programs connects you with campus programs that focus on equity and success. These programs provide services and activities that support low-income, first-generation, historically underrepresented and underserved students.
- Student Life and Leadership connects you to student government, student organizations, and additional campus resources to support you in your journey at Cal State East Bay.
- Pioneers for H.O.P.E. assists students who are experiencing food insecurity, homelessness, or other crisis situations.
- DISC stands for Diversity and Inclusion Student Center. Visit the DISC website for more information on their mission, services, and events.
- Bay Advisor is the online advising portal that undergraduate students use to find their advisor and make advising appointments. Graduate students should contact their major department directly for advising.
- The Office of Financial Aid provides information and support for students who are seeking financial aid and/or who have received financial aid awards.
Copyright and Intellectual Property
The CSUEB campus observes copyright laws and guidelines.
This is a link to a PDF file of CSUEB's Intellectual Property Policy
Intellectual Property and Fair Use
Understanding what intellectual property and fair use mean is important, as these issues are related to copyright law and to your own work.
Acceptable Computer Use
Please be aware that, like other computing resources on campus, all Blackboard and Canvas communications are subject to the campus Acceptable Computing Use Policy.