- Parking & Alternative Transportation Services
- Parking and Fees
- Alternative Transportation
- Alternative Transportation Committee
- Bicycles on Campus
- Bike Sharing
- Commuter Corner
- Commuter Events
- Electric Vehicles
- Pioneer Commute
- Public Transit
- Rideshare & Carpool
- University Shuttle
- Zipcar- Car Sharing
- Parking Enforcement
- FAQ and Tips
Parking & Fees
Permits are valid at both Hayward & Concord Locations.
For information on parking at the Oakland Center, please click here.
Parking Enforcement Hours
|Valid parking permits are required on campus:|
|Monday - Thursday from 7:00 am to 11:00 pm|
|Friday from 7:00 am to 5:00 pm|
No permits are required after 5:00 pm on Fridays, all day Saturdays, all day Sundays and campus holidays - see University Holiday Schedule.
Concord Campus update June 2023:
- Parking permits are no longer required at the Concord Center Student/General Parking Lot and the Electric Vehicle Charging Spaces (there is still an EV charge fee though) as of June 12, 2023. See ASI resolution for more information on this change
- Please note, we will continue to cite in the Concord Center Faculty/Staff Parking Lot and a Faculty/Staff permit is required to park there.
For locations to park and parking fees, click below or links at the left.
- Campus Map - Includes Parking Lots & Pay Station Locations
- Motorcycle Parking Spaces Map
- Group Tour Bus Parking Map
- Departmental purchase of permits for visitors, guests & consultants (Physical permits- Daily Scratcher, Monthly, Semester)
- Departmental purchase of Sponsored Guest e-permits (e-Permits- Hourly, Daily)