- Parking & Alternative Transportation Services
- Parking and Fees
- Alternative Transportation
- Parking Enforcement
- FAQ and Tips
Student Parking Fees
Parking Permit Fees for All Students including Financial Aid Recipients
General Parking permits are sold online only at My Campus Permit.
Parking permits are non-refundable. Lost or stolen hang tags will not be replaced.
Parking Permit Fees
- $195.00 Fall semester automobile permit or $97.50 for a motorcycle permit
- $195.00 Spring semester automobile permit or $97.50 for a motorcycle permit
- $100.00 Summer session automobile permit or $50.00 for a motorcycle permit
Daily/Hourly/Meters: Purchase daily and hourly permits at campus dispensers only, cannot be purchased in advance.
- $10.00 daily permit (Monday - Friday)
- $2.00 per hour permits (Monday - Friday)
- $2.00 per hour for meters (Monday - Friday)
For map of Campus dispensers, please click here.
Parking Permit Valid Dates
|Fall Semester 2019||August 01, 2019 - January 20, 2020|