- Parking & Alternative Transportation Services
- Parking and Fees
- Alternative Transportation
- Alternative Transportation Committee
- Electric Vehicles
- University Shuttle
- Rideshare & Carpool
- Commuter Events
- Public Transit
- Bicycles on Campus
- Bike Sharing
- Zipcar- Car Sharing
- Parking Enforcement
- FAQ and Tips
Student Parking Fees
Parking Permit Fees for All Students including Financial Aid Recipients
General Parking permits are sold online only at MyCampusPermit.com.
Parking permits are non-refundable. Lost or stolen hang tags will not be replaced.
Parking Permit Fees
- $195.00 Fall or Spring semester automobile permit or $97.50 for a motorcycle permit
- $100.00 Summer session automobile permit or $50.00 for a motorcycle permit
Daily/Hourly/Meters: Purchase daily and hourly permits at campus dispensers only, cannot be purchased in advance.
- $10.00 daily permit (Monday - Friday)
- $2.00 per hour permits (Monday - Friday)
- $2.00 per hour for meters (Monday - Friday)
For map of Campus dispensers, please click here.
Parking Permit Valid Dates
|Fall Semester 2022||August 17, 2022 - January 13, 2023|
|Spring Semester 2023||December 12, 2022 - May 12, 2023|
- Daily or Hourly permits can be purchased at the Parking Permit Dispensers on campus or purchase a Student Spring semester permit online at mycampuspermit.com .
Student Spring Semester 2023 Prorate dates:
|$195, Whole Semester (Day 1-115)||January 17, 2022 through May 12, 2022|
|$130, Two Thirds of Semester (Day 39-115)||February 24, 2022 through May 12, 2022|
|$65, Last Third of Semester (Day 77-115)||April 4, 2022 through May 12, 2022|