- Parking & Alternative Transportation Services
- Parking and Fees
- Alternative Transportation
- Alternative Transportation Committee
- Electric Vehicles
- University Shuttle
- Rideshare & Carpool
- Commuter Events
- Public Transit
- Bike Sharing
- Zipcar- Car Sharing
- Parking Enforcement
- FAQ and Tips
Student Parking Fees
Parking Permit Fees for All Students including Financial Aid Recipients
General Parking permits are sold online only at My Campus Permit.
Parking permits are non-refundable. Lost or stolen hang tags will not be replaced.
Parking permit will be virtual upon purchase (no physical permit will be given or mailed). You will need to provide your vehicle License Plate Number, Make, Model, and Color. If you will be driving a different vehicle during the Summer Term, you will need to contact our department to make changes on file BEFORE parking on campus.
Parking Permit Fees
- $195.00 Fall semester automobile permit or $97.50 for a motorcycle permit
- $195.00 Spring semester automobile permit or $97.50 for a motorcycle permit
- $100.00 Summer session automobile permit or $50.00 for a motorcycle permit
Daily/Hourly/Meters: Purchase daily and hourly permits at campus dispensers only, cannot be purchased in advance.
- $10.00 daily permit (Monday - Friday)
- $2.00 per hour permits (Monday - Friday)
- $2.00 per hour for meters (Monday - Friday)
For map of Campus dispensers, please click here.
Parking Permit Valid Dates
|Summer Term 2021||May 15, 2021 - August 17, 2021|
|Fall Semester 2021||August 01, 2021 - January 17, 2022|