- Parking & Alternative Transportation Services
- Parking and Fees
- Alternative Transportation
- Alternative Transportation Committee
- Electric Vehicles
- University Shuttle
- Rideshare & Carpool
- Commuter Events
- Public Transit
- Bike Sharing
- Zipcar- Car Sharing
- Parking Enforcement
- FAQ and Tips
Student Parking Fees
Parking Permit Fees for All Students including Financial Aid Recipients
General Parking permits are sold online only at My Campus Permit.
Parking permits are non-refundable. Lost or stolen hang tags will not be replaced.
Parking Permit Fees
- $195.00 Fall semester automobile permit or $97.50 for a motorcycle permit
- $195.00 Spring semester automobile permit or $97.50 for a motorcycle permit
- $100.00 Summer session automobile permit or $50.00 for a motorcycle permit
Daily/Hourly/Meters: Purchase daily and hourly permits at campus dispensers only, cannot be purchased in advance.
- $10.00 daily permit (Monday - Friday)
- $2.00 per hour permits (Monday - Friday)
- $2.00 per hour for meters (Monday - Friday)
For map of Campus dispensers, please click here.
Parking Permit Valid Dates
|Fall Semester 2020||August 01, 2020 - January 18, 2021|
|Spring Semester 2021||January 19, 2021 - May 14, 2021|
|Summer Term 2021||May 15, 2021 - July 31, 2021|
|Fall Semester 2021||August 01, 2021 - January 17, 2022|