- Parking & Alternative Transportation Services
- Parking and Fees
- Alternative Transportation
- Parking Enforcement
- FAQ and Tips
FAQ & Tips
There are electric vehicle charging stations located in Lot A, D, J, L, G and K. In order to be able to access the charging stations, you must have a valid Chargepoint access card. If you do not have a Chargepoint card, you can obtain one from our office. There is a charge to use the EV stations and you must have a valid campus parking permit (during hours of enforcement.)
For more information about Electric Vehicle charging rates, click here.
- Allow enough time before your class starts (at least 15 minutes is recommended) to purchase an hourly/daily permit (if needed) and find a parking space.
- Save time by parking in our east lots (Lot G and H). These are our largest lots and generally have spaces available throughout the day. Parking spaces on West Loop Road, Lot A and Lot D tend to fill up before 10am.
- When parking on campus, a valid University permit must be displayed at all times before you leave your vehicle.
- Vehicles displaying an accessible placard must also display a valid University parking permit. If parking at a meter with an accessible placard, you must also display a valid University parking permit or feed the meter.
- Be sure to lock and secure your vehicle. Before leaving your vehicle, make sure that no valuable items are left that can be seen by others.
- Arrive at the designated shuttle stop 5-10 minutes before the scheduled time.
- Make sure to line up as shown by the signs posted at the shuttle stop.
- Have your CSUEB ID Card out and ready to swipe or your QR code ready to scan onboard shuttle.
- Boarding priority will be given to riders with a valid CSUEB ID Card.
- The shuttle has a maximum passenger capacity approximately 30-34. If the shuttle has reached its maximum capacity you will have to wait for the next shuttle or for the AC Transit (fee applicable).