- Allow enough time before your class starts (at least 15 minutes is recommended) to purchase an hourly/daily permit (if needed) and find a parking space.
- Save time by parking in our east lots (Lot G and H). These are our largest lots and generally have spaces available throughout the day. Parking spaces on West Loop Road, Lot A and Lot D tend to fill up before 10am.
- When parking on campus, a valid University permit must be displayed at all times before you leave your vehicle.
- Vehicles displaying an accessible placard must also display a valid University parking permit. If parking at a meter with an accessible placard, you must also display a valid University parking permit or feed the meter.
- Be sure to lock and secure your vehicle. Before leaving your vehicle, make sure that no valuable items are left that can be seen by others.