- Parking & Alternative Transportation Services
- Parking and Fees
- Alternative Transportation
- Alternative Transportation Committee
- Bicycles on Campus
- Bike Sharing
- Commuter Corner
- Commuter Events
- Electric Vehicles
- Pioneer Commute
- Public Transit
- Rideshare & Carpool
- University Shuttle
- Zipcar- Car Sharing
- Parking Enforcement
- FAQ and Tips
Parking citations are issued to vehicles violating sections of the California Vehicle Code related to parking, and/or the University’s Ordinances. Parking citations are issued to the vehicle, not to a person.
Parking citations must be paid or appealed within 21 days of issuance, or the following may occur:
- Late penalties will be assessed
- DMV Registration hold
Paying A Citation
Need to pay a citation? Citations are processed by Parking Management Bureau (PMB).
- Citations can be paid or disputed online at : pmbonline.org
- Please have your ticket or license plate number ready when paying online.
Payment Plans Available
Pursuant to California Vehicle Code and CSU System wide policy, payments are available for those with multiple unpaid parking citations of at least $200 owed. For more information please visit pmbonline.org, or contact Parking & Alternative Transportation Services at (510) 885-3790.