- Recreation And Wellness Services
- CSU East Bay RAW App
- RAW Center Features
- RAW Programs
- Intramural Sports
- Fitness Programs
- Drop-In (Informal) and Open Recreation
- Activities & Events
- RAW Calendar
- Visiting in Person
- Policies and Procedures
- Hours and Location
- Key Messages
- Inclusivity at the RAW
- About Us
- Follow us on Social Media!
The RAW Center Fitness Studios can be used for Open Recreation during non programmatic times. Fitness Classes such as yoga, Zumba, cycling, and body sculpt take place in these studios.
Both studios have been reimagined for the fall 2021 semester and feature additional fitness equipment including dumbbells, kettlebells, medicine balls, jump ropes, mats, stability balls, spin bikes, and other portable equipment.
Fitness Studios Policies and Procedures
Any person(s) using the studios agrees to abide by the following policies:
- Food and beverages are not permitted, except water in a sealable, non-breakable container.
- Amplified sound is not permitted during Open Studio hours. Only small, handheld, music players with headsets or headphones are permitted.
- Participants are not permitted to operate RAW stereo equipment.
- Shoes with black marking soles or shoes with metal (e.g. tap shoes and cleats) are not permitted.
- Participants must secure all personal belongings in a cubby or complementary day-use locker.
- All equipment must be cleaned and put away after use.
- Studio equipment is not permitted to leave the studio at any time. Additional fitness equipment is available to check out from the Equipment Rental Counter.
- Monopolizing a studio during Open Studio Hours is not permitted. Only small groups composed of 4 or fewer members are permitted to use the space without authorization.
- Cycle bikes must be moved away from mirrors before use, and carefully returned after use.
- Report injuries or equipment issues to any RAW employee.