The RAW Center's indoor track consists of a multilane 1/14 mile floating track that is perfect for short runs and warm-ups. Track direction alters each day to reduce wear; please check signage for running direction that day.
Indoor Track Policies and Procedures
Any person(s) using the Track agrees to abide by the following policies and procedures:
- Direction of travel for the track is posted. Participants must comply for their safety and others.
- The track is to be used by persons in motion. Please do not stand on the track.
- Appropriate athletic shoes are required at all times. Spikes, turf shoes, and cleats are prohibited.
- Equipment is not permitted to be used on the track at any time.
- Slower runners or walkers should use the outside lanes.
- Activity in groups of four or more people is not permitted.
- Please do not spit on or throw garbage on the track. Please find a trash can nearby.
- Stretching and other exercises are permitted in the corners of the track provided those actions do not impede the movement of those who are using the track itself.