- Teacher Education
- Department Information
- Programs & Admissions
- Student Resources
- Program Handbook Multiple and Single Subject
- Overview & Welcome
- Projected Expenses
- Department Organization & Contact Information
- Subject Matter Competency Information
- Professional e-Portfolio
- Fieldwork Overview
- Fieldwork Policies
- Strike Situation Policies
- Candidate Evaluation and Improvement Plan
- Student Teaching
- Individualized Development Plan
- University Policies
- Preliminary Credential Recommendation Process
- Master’s of Science in Education Programs
The professional e-portfolio reflects the developmental nature of the credential program as candidates progress from student learners to student teachers. The work selected aligns with the Teaching Performance Expectations (TPEs) which are required by the California Commission on Teacher Credentialing (CTC) for a preliminary teaching credential.
The audience could potentially include candidates’ course instructors, fellow colleagues in the program, employers, and current and future students. It is expected that candidates use this website both during the job search and in their own classroom during supervised teaching and beyond.
Candidates collect and organize artifacts in many formats (audio, video, graphics, and text) to display their best work in the program demonstrating the knowledge, skills, and abilities developed along the path to becoming a teacher while aligning with the TPEs.
More details and guidelines will be provided in your courses.