Things to Do
An introductory tour designed for individuals new to exercise or returning to exercise after a break. Come to your Orientation dressed for exercise and ready to learn how to use our equipment safely and effectively. Equipment Orientations are FREE for all members. To sign up, complete an Equipment Orientation Request Form. After completing the form you will be contacted to schedule your Equipment Orientation.
Certified personal trainers are available at about half the cost of other gyms. Buddy Sessions, Small Group Training, Fitness Assessments, and Consultations are also available.
Group Fitness Programs
Included in your membership at no additional charge, find your fitness motivation in a fun and supportive group atmosphere. Our qualified instructors create challenging and inspiring workouts that will keep you coming back for more. You are able to pick and choose from a variety of classes and instructors.
The Fitness Center has two floors of state-of-the-art equipment to help you reach your fitness goals.
- (12) Precor Treadmills
- (18) Ellipticals
- (4) Advanced Motion Trainer - AMT
- (6) Recumbent Bikes
- (6) Upright Bikes
- (4) Indoor Row Machines
- (2) Stairmasters
- (1) Sci Fit Pro Upper Body Ergometer
- Selectorized Equipment
- Cable Machines
- Plate Loaded Equipment
- Free Weights, Benches, and Squat Racks
- TRX Training Equipment
- Stability Balls
- Medicine Balls
- Foam Rollers
Rules & Policies
- No gum or food is permitted.
- Only water in a sealable, non-breakable container is permitted.
- Proper fitness attire must be worn; shirts must be worn at all times. Dry, closed-toe athletic shoes are mandatory.
- Weights and other fitness equipment may not be removed from the Fitness Center.
- Personal equipment is NOT permitted except lifting gloves and weight belts.
- Members are not permitted to conduct personal training in the RAW facility.
- Patrons are responsible for cleaning their own equipment after use. Please use the towels and chemicals provided on the sanitation stations.
- DO NOT slam or drop weights; please re-rack ALL weights after use.
- Always use spotters and weight collars.
- All cell phone calls must be accepted outside of the Fitness Center.
- Excessive rowdiness and/or abusive language WILL NOT be tolerated and may be grounds for dismissal from the RAW and suspension or termination of access privileges.
- Personal belongings should be kept in a cubby or locker.
- Dead-lifting, Olympic lifting, or overhead lifting is not permitted in the facility.
- Failure to abide by Fitness Center Rules & Policies may result in suspended or canceled membership
- Please notify a Fitness Center Attendant of any broken or damaged equipment.