- Office of the Registrar
- Certified Electronic Credential Overview
- Transfer Credit
- Test Credit
- Important Dates
- Computing and Technology Services
- Office Hours
A transcript is the official record of your academic achievement at Cal State East Bay. You may order copies of transcripts to send to yourself or other educational institutions, employers, or agencies.
Official transcripts cost $8 per transcript. A surcharge is also assessed on all online orders.
Order Official Transcripts Online
Official transcripts may be ordered online and paid by credit card. You may request a printed transcript to be sent via regular mail, or sent by FedEx overnight shipping for an additional charge. For most students who began attendance after 1995, official PDF transcripts may also be electronically delivered. PDF electronic transcripts are processed almost immediately after the order is submitted along with any required documentation. For detailed instructions regarding this PDF method, see our handout on How to Order a PDF Transcript.
Placing an Order
There are two ways to order an official transcript online.
- Current Students with MyCSUEB Access: Log in to MyCSUEB using your Net ID and password, and select “Order a Transcript.” This will direct you to a third party service, Credentials, Inc.
The status of online transcript orders can be checked in your MyCSUEB student account.
- Alumni or Students with a deactivated Student Account: Order directly from Credentials, Inc.
Orders placed directly with Credentials, Inc. require a signature authorization. A NetID is not required to place this order.
The status of online transcript orders can be checked directly with Credentials, Inc.
In Person or by Mail
Submit a completed Transcript Request Form to the Cashier's Office in the Student Services and Administration Building (SA) on the Hayward Campus, or the Academic Services Center in the Academic Services Building on the Concord Campus. You may also mail your Transcript Request Form with a check or money order to:
California State University, East Bay
25800 Carlos Bee Blvd
Hayward CA 94542
- Official transcripts are issued in separate, sealed envelopes.
- Only California State University, East Bay coursework will appear on the transcript. Coursework from other institutions must be ordered from those institutions.
- In accordance with the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA), your records will only be released to a third-party with your written consent.
Obtaining Unofficial Transcripts
Students who have attended after Fall 2001 and know their NetID and password can view and print an unofficial transcript at any time through MyCSUEB. Students who cannot access MyCSUEB can order an official transcript by using the Transcript Request Form or by ordering directly from Credentials, Inc.
Transcript Desk Phone: (510) 885-3814
Notarization of Documents
Students who wish to have a diploma or transcript notarized for the purpose of foreign embassy and consulates, can re-order their diploma or official transcript and take the documents to any public notary for notarization.
Students can use any public notary of their choosing, and are responsible for scheduling the notarization and payment with the notary.