- Office of the Registrar
- Certified Electronic Credential Overview
- Transfer Credit
- Test Credit
- Important Dates
- Computing and Technology Services
- Office Hours
A transcript is the official record of your academic achievement at Cal State East Bay. You may order copies of transcripts to send to yourself or other educational institutions, employers, or agencies.
Official transcripts cost $8 per transcript. A surcharge is also assessed on all online orders.
Order Official Transcripts Online
Official transcripts may be ordered online and paid by credit card. You may request a PDF electronic transcript or a printed transcript to be sent via regular mail or sent by FedEx overnight shipping for an additional charge. PDF electronic transcripts are processed almost immediately after the order is submitted.
Placing an Order
There are two ways to order an official transcript online.
- Current Students with MyCSUEB Access: Log in to MyCSUEB using your Net ID and password, select the Student Record Services tile and then select “Order a Transcript.” This will direct you to a third party service, Parchment.
The status of online transcript orders can be checked in your MyCSUEB student account.
- Alumni or Students with a deactivated Student Account: Order directly from Parchment.
Orders placed directly with Parchment require a signature authorization prior to completing the order. A NetID is not required to place this order.
The status of online transcript orders can be checked directly with Parchment.
Please click this link https://www.parchment.com/u/order/track and login to your Parchment account to track an order.
Parchment Support link for students: www.parchment.com/chat-support
In Person or by Mail
Submit a completed Transcript Request Form to the Cashier's Office in the Student Services and Administration Building (SA) on the Hayward Campus, or the Academic Services Center in the Academic Services Building on the Concord Campus. You may also mail your Transcript Request Form with a check or money order to:
- Official transcripts are issued in separate, sealed envelopes.
- Only California State University, East Bay coursework will appear on the transcript. Coursework from other institutions must be ordered from those institutions.
- In accordance with the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA), your records will only be released to a third-party with your written consent.
Obtaining Unofficial Transcripts
Students who have attended after Fall 2001 and know their NetID and password can view and print an unofficial transcript at any time through MyCSUEB. Students who cannot access MyCSUEB can order an official transcript by using the Transcript Request Form or by ordering directly from Parchment.
Cal State East Bay Transcript Desk Phone: (510) 885-3814
Notarization of Documents
Students who wish to have a diploma or transcript notarized for the purpose of foreign embassies and consulates should email firstname.lastname@example.org