- University Communications and Marketing
- Editorial Style Guide
- Design and Publication Request Form
- Posting Guidelines
- East Bay Today
- Faculty Experts
- Media Kit
- Brand Identity Guide
- Cal State East Bay Magazine
- Social Media Directory
- Social Media Guidelines
- Campus Photo Gallery
- University Communiqués
A staked sign is a non-illuminated sign that is mounted to either a wooden or wire stake that is secured in place by pushing it into the ground. To reserve space please come to the Student Life and Leadership Programs Office, located in New University Union (UU 2011).
- There should be no more than 25 signs per single event.
- Signs should not exceed 17 x 22 inches.
- Signs should not be higher than 3 feet from the ground.
- Stakes should not exceed 36 inches, and should be placed no deeper than 8 inches into the ground.
- Signs should be placed in lawn areas only, avoiding potential damage to underground utilities.
- Signs may be placed no more than 7 days prior to the event and must be removed within one working day following the event.
- Only signs announcing and promoting university events, activities and programs are permissible. All other postings are subject to removal.
- Signs must be identified with the name of the individual or organization responsible for the event, activity or program. Otherwise, the posting will be subject to removal.
- All content must be duplicated in its entirety (and fully accessible by the public) on the university website. The corresponding website must contain the following statement concerning accessibility: “Individuals that require accommodations for this event please contact Accessibility Services by [10 business days prior to event date]. email: firstname.lastname@example.org | phone: 510-885-3868.”
- Organizations may be charged for costs incurred by the removal of stake signs or repair to university property due to improper postings.
- Removal of signs, other than by the posting party or university personnel acting pursuant to their duties, is prohibited unless a sign announces an event that has passed.
- Banners and posters written in a language other than English must contain an English translation.
- Postings not in compliance with these guidelines will be subject to removal.