- University Communications and Marketing
- Editorial Style Guide
- Design and Publication Request Form
- Posting Guidelines
- East Bay Today
- Faculty Experts
- Media Kit
- Brand Identity Guide
- Cal State East Bay Magazine
- Social Media Directory
- Social Media Guidelines
- Campus Photo Gallery
- University Communiqués
Indoor Video Monitors
Cal State East Bay’s indoor video monitors are an effective way to advertise campus events, activities and programs to the university community. Monitors are placed in buildings throughout the Hayward campus in highly visible areas where students, faculty and staff frequent, pass by and gather. Monitors can play video/motion content, as well as static images and messages. While there are many video monitors throughout the university, the campus community can only post to the ten displays operated by the Office of Academic Advising and Career Education (AACE).
- All content must be in compliance with university brand identity standards. Only submittals announcing and promoting university events, activities and programs will be approved for posting, and all advertised events must be open to the public.
- Timeslots are first come, first served. Campus-affiliated organizations and departments should submit their material a week prior to guarantee it is posted on the requested dates.
- Operational messages have priority over promotional content.
- All advertised content must be duplicated in its entirety (and fully accessible by the public) on the university website. The corresponding website must contain the following statement concerning accessibility: “Individuals that require accommodations for this event please contact Accessibility Services by [10 business days prior to event date]. email: email@example.com | phone: 510-885-3868.”
- All content must be in compliance with these guidelines to be approved for posting.
- Videos must be formatted as high-definition MP4 files, with an aspect ratio for wide-screen displays (16:9)
- Videos should be about 10 seconds in length
- Fonts used in video or static images must be sans serif, at least three inches in height, visible on all displaying monitors from twenty feet away and have a contrast ratio between 8:1 and 12:1 (with the background)
- In order to post on the indoor video monitors, please fill out the web form.
(Subject to change without notice)
Student Services Administration Building
- AACE Lobby, near 2300
Old University Union
- Near game room
- Inside snack room
New University Union
- Inside food court
Arts and Education Building
- Front lobby
Science Building — North
- Front entrance
Recreation and Wellness Center
- Reception area
- Inside Learning Commons
Student and Faculty Support Building
- EOP lobby (coming soon)