- Student Housing & Residence Life
- COVID-19 Housing Info
- Returning Resident Process
- Prospective Residents
- Current Residents
- Staff Selection
- Forms, Policies & Processes
- Important Dates
- Dining Services
- Conference Services
- Commercial Services
Student Housing supports its residents with a variety of programs and resources, including wifi and XFINITY on-campus streaming, as well as custodial service for community spaces and a responsive maintenance team.
Student Housing residents live in the residence halls, and as such, most of the specialized programs and resources are prepared specifically for them. We look forward to you attending the programs and utilizing the services that are offered to you.
I PIONEER! @ STUDENT HOUSING
HOURS OF OPERATION
Standard Non-Holiday Schedule
Housing Office (Lassen Building)
- Mon-Fri: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Package Pick-Up Mon-Fri: 10 AM - 3 PM
- Mailboxes accessible 24/7
Community Front Desk
(Tamalpais, Juniper, Sequoia, and El Dorado Hall)
- Daily: 8 PM - 10 PM
Laundry Room (Lassen & EDH)
- Accessible 24/7
- Click here for the menu & hours
RA On Duty
MON-FRI: 5PM-8AM SAT-SUN: 8AM-8AM
Need support after hours? Call the RA On Duty for your specific area.
- Calaveras & Coloma: (510) 258-8255
- Sierra & Sonora: (510) 331-6172
- Tamalpais, Shasta & Diablo: (510) 362-4437
- Sequoia: (510) 258-8293
- Juniper: (510) 331-8146
RA on Duty can help you with: facilities/maintenance emergency, lock-outs (keys/doors), safety/security concerns, alleged policy violations, and general personal health/well being.
Submit a ticket/Report an emergency
- Make Online Request > Click "Maintenance Request"
- Status request update or inquiry can be emailed to email@example.com
- Facial coverings must be worn at all times a staff member enters your apartment (i.e.maintenance staff, RA staff, etc.)
- Please allow up to 36 hours for the completion of the request.
- REMINDER - Emergency Requests (no hot water, water, heat, flooding, etc.), please direct to RA On-Duty after 5 PM or Lassen Front Desk during normal business hours.
Contact University Police Department: (510) 885-3791
Emergency Assembly AreasLot C (Area 1: Coloma, Calaveras, Sierra, EDH, Sonora & Mariposa)
RAW Parking Lot (Area 2: Tamalpais, Shasta, Diablo & Lassen)
Juniper Lot (Area 3: Sequoia, Juniper & Pioneer Kitchen)