Top NavTop NavTop Nav

Financial Aid Forms



General Forms

Online Forms

The majority of our financial aid forms can be completed online.  However, to submit a Dependency or Family Contribution Appeal, please contact the Financial Aid Office at .  You may also call us at 510-885-2784.  Additional information/tips for using the online forms can be found under our Checklist page. 

  • Types of online forms include: 
    • Verification Form
    • Satisfactory Academic Progress Appeal
    • Family Contribution Appeal
    • Dependency Appeal

Rejected FAFSA Fixes

In the event there is a data conflict on your FAFSA regarding your personal information (name, SSN, Birthdate, Citizenship, or aid eligibility), we will be unable to disburse your financial aid until the data conflict is resolved.  Data issues with your name, SSN, or Birthdate will prevent you from logging into the online financial aid forms page and will need to be resolved with the Financial Aid Office directly. 

  • Citizenship/Residency Mismatch
    • When you submitted your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), your application was sent to the Social Security Administration to verify your citizenship status.  The Social Security Administration did not confirm that you are a U.S. citizen.
  • Overpayment of Federal Aid
    • When you submitted your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), the National Student Loan Data System (NSLDS) indicated that you have an overpayment of federal student aid funds.
  • SSN, Name, or Birthdate Mismatch
    • According to the Social Security Administration records, your date of birth on your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) does not correspond with the social security number you reported on your FAFSA.
© California State University, East Bay. All Rights Reserved.