- Financial Aid
- Teaching Credential
- Grad Students
- Información en Español
- Future Students
- Current Students
- For Parents
- Types of Aid
- Financial Aid Appeal
- Study Abroad
- Financial Literacy
- Financial Aid How To's
- Constitution Day
- Paying tuition and fees
- Student Consumer Information
- Campus Resources
- Contact Us
- 2023 Student Fund Reporting Form
Faculty & Staff Resources
November 2, 2023 - The Pioneer Scholarship application will open.
March 2, 2024 - The general application will close for review.
March - Scholarship Review Process begins.
Deadline to submit Student Fund Reporting Form for the 2023-2024 Academic Year:
Summer 2023- July 9
Fall 2023- October 31
Spring 2024- March 29
This academic year the review process will take place in March 2024.
If you haven't already signed up to be a reader/ reviewer this year and would like to, please contact the Office of Financial Aid & Scholarships at email@example.com. If you're unsure about whether or not to get involved, here is some information that might help you decide:
- The scholarship reading process is an online process. This means that you can read scholarship applications anywhere you have Internet access.
- You can review and rate scholarship applications on your own schedule within a given time frame of several weeks. The process generally requires 10-15 hours of time, depending on how fast you read.
- There are no meetings to attend.
- Serving as a scholarship reader/ reviewer is a very enlightening and rewarding experience!