- Human Resources
- About Us
- CSU Disability
- Employee Separation Clearance Process
- New Employees
- Employee Health Plans
- Voluntary Retirement and Savings Plans
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Programs
- Miscellaneous Benefit Programs
- Leave Programs
- Flexible Spending
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Benefits Summary
- CSU Total Compensation Calculator
- Classification & Compensation
- Employment Opportunities
- HR Forms & Procedures
- Labor & Employee Relations
- CSUEB Policies
- HR Staff Directory
- HR Manager Assignments
- Training & Development
- PeopleSoft Business Process Guides
- Workers' Compensation
- Early Exit Program
CalPERS Long-Term Care
Currently this plan is not accepting new enrollees. Please Contact CalPERS for more information.
The CalPERS Long-Term Care Program offers long-term care benefits as an option to CalPERS members. All California public employees, their spouses, parents, parents-in-law, and adult siblings are eligible to apply for this valuable coverage. The program covers those eligible between the ages of 18-79.
- Long term care plans cover certain services provided in a setting other than an acute care unit of a hospital, such as a nursing home, residential care facility, adult day care center or in the home, according to the plan selected.
- A person requires long term care when he or she needs help with two or more of the six Activities of Daily Living (ADLs): bathing, dressing, toileting, transferring (moving in and out of a bed, chair or wheelchair), eating or continence.
- Three plans to choose from: (a) comprehensive, (b) facilities only, and (c) partnership.
- Offered to all CalPERS employees, spouses, parents, parents-in-law and siblings (age 18 and older).
- Entirely employee-paid.
Contact the CalPERS Long-Term Care Program at 1-800-338-2244 or CalPERS Long Term Care Plan to request an enrollment kit.