- Human Resources
- New Employees
- Employee Health Plans
- Tax Shelter Annuity Program 403(b) 401(k) 457
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Programs
- Miscellaneous Benefit Programs
- Leave Programs
- Flexible Spending
- Benefit Summaries
- Disability Insurance
- CSU Total Compensation Calculator
- Classification & Compensation
- Employment Opportunities
- HR Forms & Procedures
- Labor & Employee Relations
- CSUEB Policies
- HR Staff Directory
- HR Manager Assignments
- Training & Development
- PeopleSoft Business Process Guides
- Workers' Compensation
- Early Exit Program
- Title IX
HR Forms & Procedures
- eBenefits Self-Service Authorization form
Employee authorization form to enroll or modify benefits enrollment.
- Benefits - CalPERS Affidavit of Marriage
Allows certification of marriage when no marriage certificate is available.
- CalPERS Beneficiary form
- Catastrophic Leave Donation Request and Certification Form
Employee request for participation.
- Delta Dental Claim Form
For employees to be able to submit dental claims.
- Domestic Partnership Imputed Tax Notice
- Economically Dependent Child Affidavit
Download to view form
- FML - Family and Medical Leave Act
Summary of the Family and Medical Leave Act program.
- Health Care Provider Certification form
For the employee
- Health Care Provider Certification form
For a dependent
- Leave of Absence Guide
Guide describing leaves of absence.
- Leave of Absence Request
To request a leave of absence.
- Life - Employer Paid Life Certificate 2005
Certificate for group life insurance.
- LTD - Employer Paid Certificate 2005
Certificate for group long term disability insurance.
- Employee Information Sheet
Forms to be completed by supervisor for work related or non-work related transitional work due to work restrictions.
- Employee Information Sheet
- Report of On-Campus Inaccessibility
- The Standard Life Insurance
- The Standard’s new Enrollment and Change form
- TSA - Tax Sheltered Annuity Company
TSA (403b) plan website
- Vision - Out-of-Network Reimbursement Form
To claim vision services with an out-of-network provider.
- Vision - Video Display Terminal (VDT) Claim Form
To claim VDT glasses.
- Position Description Form
To describe positions submitted for classification reviews.
- Request for In-Range Salary Progression Review
- Request for Reclassification Review
To request reviewing of a position and determining an appropriate CSU classification for all staff (non-faculty) positions.
Staff and Faculty Separation Clearance Process
All staff, faculty and students who are separating employment from California State University, East Bay must complete the separation clearance process. This includes faculty members who are resigning, retiring or whose temporary appointment is ending. Full-time and part-time faculty members who are expected to return the following semester do not need to go through the separation clearance process.
Link to the Separating Employee Clearance Form: https://csueb.tfaforms.net/4741114
Staff and Faculty Responsibilities
- Submit your letter of resignation to your department administrator (e.g. MPP Manager and/or Chair of the department). Employees are expected to provide at least a two weeks' notice.
- Absences: Enter your absences in MyHR and ensure that they’ve been approved by your supervisor. Failure to submit your absences in a timely manner may result in overpayment and as such, the university may collect money from you for the overpayment.
- If you are moving, you will need to update your address to ensure your W-2 is mailed to the correct address. Please update your new address via the Employee Action Request in Adobe Sign as follows:
- Login to Adobe Sign > Select the Home tab > Start from Library > Workflows > HR/Payroll - Employee Action Request form.
- Travel Documents/Reimbursement: Ensure that you have submitted all outstanding travel documents or reimbursement forms to Procurement via Certify for any expenses to be reimbursed or for a reimbursement of remaining funds on your BayCard.
- Return all University property to your MPP Manager and/or Chair of the department prior to or on your last day of employment. These items may include but are not limited to:
- You will be asked to clear any outstanding financial obligations you have with the University. These may include:
Note: Your MPP Manager will be emailed a one-day parking permit that you'll be able to use on your last day. All secure computer access, travel, procurement cards, and BayCard door access will be revoked on your last day worked. If you have been approved to take vacation prior to your retirement or resignation date, your email access will be deactivated on your last day worked, prior to the beginning of your vacation.
MPP Manager/Department Chair Responsibilities
- Accept the employee's resignation by responding to the employee's intent to resign/retire via email.
- Forward a copy of the employee’s resignation or retirement letter to your HR Manager. For faculty members who are resigning or retiring, please forward their letters to the Department Chair, which should then be forwarded to Academic Affairs.
- Make sure the absences have been entered and approved in PeopleSoft.
- Collect all University property from employee. You will be contacted by the appropriate departments to verify the items that you’ve collected and will be advised on how to return the items to their respective departments. In addition, you will receive an email from Parking Services, with a one day Parking Permit, to provide to the employee to use on their last day.
- Submit the Employee Separation Clearance form. The clearance form should be submitted as soon as possible.
- Submit an ITS service desk ticket to Service Now at https://csueastbay.service-now.com/sp to request to remove computer/email access and forward the IT ticket # to your HR Manager. If an employee is transferring to a different department, submit a service desk ticket to terminate access for your department and note that the employee is transferring to a different department.
- Submit a separation eSAF (for staff members only) and route to your HR Manager. If the employee is a faculty member who is retiring, an eFAF should be submitted to the Chair of the department and routed to Academic Affairs.
- Track the Separation workflow in Adobe Sign. Follow up and expedite requests to ensure completion in a timely manner.
- If the employee is transferring to a different department, you will not need to submit a separation clearance form; however, you will need to collect University property, specific to your department (e.g. keys) and submit a service desk ticket to remove access for your department. Please note that office/building keys should be returned to Facilities to ensure records are updated. You should request a written confirmation from Facilities that the keys have been returned. When doing so, please reference the key numbers. A copy of Facilities’ written confirmation of key(s) received should be forwarded to the employee who is transferring.
**Note** Once all responses have been collected on the separation clearance form, the MPP/Department Chair can print out the completed document from Adobe Sign (hard copy or PDF) if desired. This document will also be routed to the employee to confirm the keys, equipment, parking permit, library books, etc. that are outstanding and need to be returned. When the MPP meets with the employee to collect the University property, the MPP and the employee will sign-off on the separation clearance form. A copy of the form will be autmoaticallly sent to the employee for their records, attesting to the items that were returned to the MPP/Department Chair.
- Performance Management Guidelines
- Performance Improvement Plan (PIP)
- Attendance Written Reprimand Example
- Unacceptable Job Performance Written Reprimand Example
- Employee Self Appraisal Form - For employee to fill in prior to evaluation.
- MPP Leadership Practice Profile
- MPP Performance Assessment form (MS Word) Video instructions
- Staff Performance Review Form (MS Word) - To evaluate staff employees' performance (except Unit 3 and 4). Video instructions
- Unit 4 Staff Performance Review Form (MS Word) - To evaluate Unit 4 employees' performance. Video instructions
- Campus Affiliation Request Form
- Sensitive Positions Table
- Compliance Training Matrix
- Professional Development Information
- Add Personal Email form
- Request to add personal email
The forms below can now be submitted online through Adobe Sign. Please click on the desired link to begin the process. Additional information regarding how to login and use Adobe Sign can be found in our Knowledge Base.
|Name of Form and Access Link||Instructions||Alternate Format|
|Telecommuting Agreement (Adobe Sign)||Instructions||N/A|
|Temporary Paid Administrative Leave (CPAL) (Adobe Sign)||Contact HR|
|Temporary Paid Expanded COVID-19 Related Leave (ECRL) –Teamsters (Unit 6)||Contact HR|
|Temporary Paid Expanded COVID-19 Related Leave (ECRL) For Represented and Non-Represented Employees||Contact HR|
|Temporary Paid Administrative Leave for those 65+ and/or Chronic Medical Illness (Adobe Sign)||Contact HR|
|HR/Payroll - Authorization for Emergency Pay and Overtime (Adobe Sign)||Contact HR|
|Income Protection for Non-Telecommuting Workers (Adobe Sign)||Contact HR|
|Supplemental Paid Sick Leave (SPSL) (Adobe Sign)||Contact HR|