- Human Resources
- New Employees
- Employee Health Plans
- Tax Shelter Annuity Program 403(b) 401(k) 457
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Programs
- Miscellaneous Benefit Programs
- Leave Programs
- Flexible Spending
- Benefit Summaries
- Disability Insurance
- Classification & Compensation
- Employment Opportunities
- HR Forms & Procedures
- Labor & Employee Relations
- CSUEB Policies
- HR Staff Directory
- HR Manager Assignments
- Training & Development
- PeopleSoft Business Process Guides
- Workers' Compensation
- Early Exit Program
Training & Development
At CSU East Bay, training and developing our university community is not only a necessity but also our mission. Our goal is to create an environment where people can achieve their full potential, increase their productivity, and expand their professional and personal horizons. Recognizing that individuals deserve relevant, comprehensive, and effective training and development opportunities, we are dedicated to providing meaningful programs that address the evolving needs of our employees and community partners.
California State University East Bay requires that employees take certain courses to comply with state and university requirements that are driven by federal law, state law or CSU policy.
Compliance Training-Table provides details on required training for CSU East Bay employees. All courses are available in CSU Learn.
Summary of Statement of Economic Interests and On-line Ethics Training
Repopulate/Return to Work-CSU Learn.
- Lead in the Post-pandemic Workplace
- Reassemble in the Post-pandemic Workspace
- How to bring people back by instituting Post-pandemic Work Policies and Protocols
- Manage in the post-pandemic World